3.21.2007

This is a picture of all the kids.
Jason Jones, Darcy Wesley, Kendra Ahlstrom, Logan Wells,
Grant Huish, Alexa Hoon, Jasmine Kimzey, Jarelle Kimzey,
Daniel Wesley, Jessica Gearhart, and Jason Berg

Here are all the adults

Ron and Renae Hoon, Jackie Kimzey, Liz Ahlstrom,
Me, John and Teresa Wesley

Logan and I

Getting off the ship in Puerta Vallarta


The cruise is over, and was so much fun. There was 27 of us all together. We left from Long Beach, Ca. We visited Puerta Vallarta, Matzalan, and Cabo San Lucas. The food was awesome. The kids were so much fun. Logan is such a great son! He is kind hearted and loving, he always treats me well. He is always making me laugh. Gosh, I am so lucky to be his Mom. I am so grateful for him and for our friendship. Happy Graduation!









0 comments: