9.16.2007

Time is FLYING!

Wow, I just checked the date on my last post... Lots of things have happened for sure. Logan left for the MTC (Missionary Training Center), in Provo, Utah on July 18th, that was a happy/sad day. I am just glad to see that this is September, and time is flying. Everyone is always asking about Logan, so I made a blog for him, check it out http://elderlogandrewells.blogspot.com

I will keep it updated with letters and pictures.

I am hoping for some cooler weather, do you think it is ever going to happen?

I PROMISE to post here more often.

Gracie is taking dance, she loves it.

Baby Garen and Gavin (Mohawk stylin)



Tristan, getting ready for breakfast!

4 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Kim thanks for visting my blog and leaving a comment. Now we can keep in touch. You have been a GREAT friend to Debbie and our family. I love your family picture and your blog.

Tawni said...

hey it's me, how are you? i saw you left a comment on barbara's blog. i still don't have your email, if you email it to me, i'll give you permission to view my blog, it's set to private.

Tawni said...

sorry -tawnilenise@cox.net

Tatiana Anderson said...

oh my gosh, it feels like i havent seen everyone in forever, they are all growing up so fast. Well jake did get his calling, he is going to chille december 17th he leaves for utah. :( its going to be so wierd no seeing him, but he is so happy and excited. hwo have you been?