12.07.2007

Our "in State" family is shrinking

Well, it has taken my a while to talk about Stacey and family moving to Colorado. They moved in October. It was really rough on me for a few weeks. I cried and cried. I know I haven't been this emotional in my whole life as I have in the year 2007. Big events, some tears of sorrow, some of joy. Those of you that know me, I do not cry... well I cannot say that anymore. It doesn't take much, so is this another sign of growing old? Yeah. Matt got a awesome job opportunity, and away they went. I sure miss all of them. Stacey has worked for me for over 5 years, I miss our daily conversions. I am so close to Gracie, we are very bonded. I am thankful for telephones! We talk alot, I will miss them at Christmas! I have found I must keep busy, which isn't hard. I gave Stacey a early Christmas gift, a digital camera...But to no suprise, I have yet to get any pictures. Maybe she will suprise me soon? Here are a few pictures of the kids before they left. On a side note, between sending packages to Puerto Rico and Colorado, I am getting good at packing and shipping!



Garen will be 1 year old on the 21st of December


Gavin is going to be 4 in March.

0 comments: