1.25.2009

6 Months.... and Elder Logan Wells will be home!

Okay, sorry but I guess all of my last posts have been about my boys. I do have some catching up to do... But the best news is Logan will be home is 6 months. He has fiqured his release date to be July 23rd.... YIPPEE..... This Mom will be so excited to see him, and a bit of her nest full. This empty nest is not what is cracked up to be. With Logan and Colten both on missions, and Stacey and family in Colorado, we are pretty boring... We are grateful to Jayson, Tina and Tristan to be here in Mesa for sure. It has been fun to go to some homecomings, and see the joy in those Mom's hearts having their sons home. I cannot wait till he is home. Time is going by faster for us missing Colten... He will have 10 months served tomorrow....I know this is the only time in my life, I want time to fly by.....So here a few pictures of Logan. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Tawni said...

Wow, has he already been gone that long? Holy cow!

Dena said...

The next six months will go by in a flash!

Sassy said...

that is sooooo EXCITING....Dallas will be home in August!!!! WOO HOO!