2.16.2009

Tender Mercy

I got a call a few days ago, from this dear sweet lady, (Sister) Jean Shupe, who had just returned from the New Jersey Morristown mission a short 5 weeks ago. She was in Arizona to visit her daughter and family. She called me per Colten's request, and wanted to visit. I picked her up and we went to lunch. She was so full of details of what a great job our Elder is doing, and what a love he has for his savior. I am so glad that he doing what he is asked to do, and being the best he can be! I am so proud of him. Thanks for a great lunch, and I hope our friendship continues, Sis. Shupe you are definetly a jewel in my life.

2 comments:

•stephanie• said...

oh! how fun was that?

i wish someone would visit from mexico.

oh, wait! i don't speak spanish . . .

Sassy said...

What a sweet blessing from Heaven for you...that is awesome...Stephanie is funny....I only have to know ebonics.