7.14.2009

In 9 days......


Elder Logan Wells returns from the Puerto Rico San Juan East mission....Now I have been working like crazy to get everything in order for his return. Lots of things to check off the list, and I thought sending him was work? Okay, here is the list... banner made, neds crazy sub, dr's appt for tb test, dentist appt, dr's appt for knee, cell phone, get current tags and insurance on his car, hangers in closet, storage bins out of garage, I am sure there is more.... yikes he will be here before I know it... I cannot wait!

3 comments:

•stephanie• said...

i'm going to save that "to do"list you made.
then i need to add stuff like paint bedroom, recarpet, lose weight, etc.

Tawni said...

Wow, that is soo soon!
Hey, I need to get my dog her shot, i'll be calling you tomorrow, could I come in then?

Mel said...

Can't wait to see him again! What a great guy!!!