3.13.2008

52 Blessings Week 10

This week I am grateful for the Power of Prayer!

Power of Prayer “How wonderful it is that you get on your knees, and pray in earnestness night and morning. Prayer unlocks the powers of heaven in our behalf.
Gordon B. Hinckley

This past month, as we have waited on medical opinions, for a decision on whether Logan was to come home from his Mission in Puerto Rico to have knee surgery or to stay and finish serving, I have felt the power of prayers and faith in my life. I have had a sweet assurance of peace that all would be fine. I could have been majorly stessed, and a wreck but I was very calm and patient thru this. So all of us are so relieved that he will continue serving!

6 comments:

natalielange said...

prayer is a wonderful blessing in our lives! i am glad that you got an answer about your little missionary!!! i love the calming influence of the spirit! great blessing!

Sassy said...

Prayer is a HUGE BLESSING! I just wanted you to know I wanted to come to Colten's farewell today on behalf of Dallas and then I got a lousy bad headache and couldn't. I hope it was everything you all wanted it to be. Good luck in these next few days. You and Colten will be in my prayers. Colten, much success to you and God's speed.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Prayer is a wonderful blessing! To be able to talk to our heavenly father is such a blessing!

myfashion said...

Yes I agree. Just with praying we can be stronger!
by:
http://givingthebesteducation.blogspot.com
http://thesmartmother.blogspot.com
http://roomofashion.blogspot.com

Barb Elder said...

Good one! The power of prayer has also blessed my life over and over again! What would we do without it?

Pam said...

I found you from Cara's site. I loved reading your blessing this week. I'm glad that everything will work out. Prayer is a great blessing.