10.05.2008



Conference Weekend

What a great source of inspiration, to be able to listen to such powerful speakers. I enjoyed every spoken word, the words and talks were awesome. It is nice to be able to feel the spirit as they conveyed their messages. I loved Sis. Elaine S. Dalton's quote, "In the strength of the Lord, I can do all things". Her talk was great, as she spoke of virtue. It seems we are losing virtue these days. She said that the Priesthood is the guardian of virtue, now that is a great idea to ponder. It was great to hear from Pres. Eyring, I love him and his humble nature! I also love having tivo, makes it nice to listen to the talks again. Hope you had a great Sunday.

4 comments:

Barb Elder said...

I loved Sister Dalton's talk also. Much need for our day!!! Elder Cook's talk also touched me. Loved the whole thing. Now to go forward with faith.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

i enjoyed conference too! I loved the children's choir as did the kids.

Mel said...

Conference was awesome but how come it's always over way too fast??? I could just sit and listen for hours and hours.

Sassy said...

I ♥'D every spoken word as well...conference was so awesome and I needed to hear it all!!! How are your boys????