5.16.2009

Guess where I am going????

NEW YORK CITY.... I am so excited. A friend has taken care of an elderly lady here in AZ, that lives in NY for 6 months, and here for 6 months. She gave her a round trip ticket to fly with her back to NY for a week. Carolyn has nobody to do things with and was begging for anyone to come to NY to do things with... so joking around I told her I would put in a cheap price on priceline and see what happened... Well it happened, so Hollie and I are going on quick trip to New York, we leave tomorrow (Sunday) and come back on Wednesday.... I am so dang stoked to go there. It has been on my list of things to do for years... and it is happening.... Oh, and I promise to be a good Mom, and not contact Colten who is serving a mission in New Jersey a few miles away.... Yes, I can do it, obedience is a great thing!!!!! Awww.... but I will be so close....but promise to be so far away. I had to post this and read it out loud .. ha ha... Pictures will come when I get back. I am excited, excited, excited to go....

2 comments:

Ida said...

I hope you have a great time! I love NYC!

Barb Elder said...

Wow so fun. Looks like you had a great time.