5.27.2009

New York pictures

Well this is a picture overload... I took over 400 hundred pictures in NYC... so here just a few of my favorites, and the ones I thought turned out well.




































We flew in and out of Newark, NJ..... just 10 minutes where Colten is serving his mission. Oh, it was so hard to know that he was so close, and I would have loved to just give him a big hug... it has been 14 months since I saw him...but how do you teach your children "obedience" if you aren't obedient.... A great lesson for me, still one of the hardest things I have ever done.








2 comments:

Ida said...

Great photography! Isn't NYC fascinating? I've been there twice and have loved every minute of it.

Clark and Liesel said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for your comment on our blog. We will definitely add you to our list! Glad to see you are doing well. Love the pics. Glad you had fun! We went to NYC last year and had tons of fun. There is so much to see!