1.21.2008

52 Blessings Week 3

Well, this week I am "Thank-ful" for the blessing of my business. I am located in the heart of Gilbert, AZ. I opened for business in 1988, a friend asked me to share a suite with them. They left me a short time later. I am now in a 1600 sq ft. suite, with 8 full time employees, and 2 part time empoyees, all of whom I adore and love working with. I love the fact that I am now semi retired, so I have a extra day for myself. I have never had to advertise for employees. I love everything about my job! I know it is a Blessing and am Thank-ful everyday for Aardbark Grooming!
(You can check us out on the web at www.aardbarkgrooming.com)

2 comments:

Crissybug said...

What a wonderful blessing. Getting a business off the ground can be quite a struggle. You are very lucky to have had so much success. If I ever get any pets I will have to keep you in mind!

Barb Elder said...

Kim I love to read your blessings. That is such a great idea. I may just have to start that one on my blog. Debbie would be blessing 52 Week 3. Thanks for sharing.