1.04.2008

52 Blessings- Week One

The 52 Blessings Project
About 52 BlessingsOnce a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now days instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.


Thanks Cara, for the awesome idea!

I am "THANK FUL & GRATEFUL", for the Blessing of my savior, without him I don't know what my life would be like. At the beginning of each Christmas season, our thoughts turn to the birth of the Savior. The Father condescended in sending His Son; the Savior condescended in taking upon Himself a mortal body and offering Himself as a sacrifice for sin.

4 comments:

Crissybug said...

Well said. The Savior really is the ultimate blessing.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh yeah the Savior is the all time blessing! What great reminders these 52 blessings are! Found you on "the list" -- 52BP list!

Barb Elder said...

Geart post! I Love the idea. I will keep checking. We all have so much to be thankful for. We just need to express it more often. I love it!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Yes, I agree! I am thankful too and I think your post was so awesome.