2.21.2008

Girl Scout Cookies... and dieting

Did you know that Girl Scout Cookies have a history? But what I want to know is whyeverytime that it is cookie season, I am trying to lose weight..... Arghh......
Anyways here is some history of the GS Cookie.
Girl Scout Cookie boxes are bold and bright and capture the spirit of Girl Scouting. Introduced in the fall of 2000, these boxes clearly show girls having fun and growing strong. The licensed bakers produce a maximum of eight varieties, including three mandatory ones (Thin Mint, Peanut Butter Sandwich, and Shortbread). All cookies are kosher. So what kind is your favorite?

5 comments:

Mel said...

I LOVE Thin Mints! They are deliciously evil!!!

Sassy said...

Yeah me too! Diet I mean, it stinks when the cookies come out, and one sleeve of thin mints I feel should be one serving. My FAV'S are the thin mints and the samoa's, I LOVE COCONUT!

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

thin mints and samoas totally!

Barb Elder said...

Thin Mint! Thin Mint! Thin Mint! Love them!

Doran & Jody said...

I am liking any of them. The cute girls don't come to my house anymore. It should be against the law that these girls to grown up. I want/need cookies. I'll look at Walmart this week to see if they are standing outside.