2.28.2008

52 Blessings Week 8

This week I am grateful for my son Colten. He is such a wonderful young man. He is always so helpful and loving. He nevers tells anyone "No" when he is asked to do something. I love seeing his growth in the gospel. I love his example of attending the temple! He just went on a little trip with a few friends before he leaves on his mission. He did sessions at the San Diego Temple and also the New Port Beach Temple. He has always been a obedient kid. I am going to miss him.
He will make a awesome missionary. He leaves for the MTC on the 26th of March. He will be serving in the New Jersey, Morristown Mission. I l♥ve you son!

6 comments:

Tawni said...

That was cute! I dont know how I am going to do when my boys go on missions. It's just something we have to go through, right, for them.

Crissybug said...

What a sweet post! I can't imagine my little Caden being old enough to serve a mission. I know it will come faster than I think.

You are so blessed to have a son who has made good choices, and is worthy to serve the Lord.

BTW...how do you know Tawni? I grew up with her! She is awesome! What a small world!

Sassy said...

THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN THE CHURCH!

How very hard it is for a Mom to let her boy go...
I know I would not want my son anywhere else in the world except serving his Father in Heaven on a mission.
Way to go Mom, Dad and Son for choosing the right when the choice was placed before you. Good Luck on your mission, I know Dallas is LOVING his and pulling for you.

Unknown said...

my mom always said that having righteous children was one of her greatest joys. i only hope that i can raise my children to be righteous men and women as well.

congratulations, mom, on a job well done! (so far)

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

Good for you Colton!!! He sounds like he is on his way and he will be such a great missionary. That sounds like a fun place to go on a mission. How does it feel to have two boys out at the same time? They will be eachothers best support system.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Congrats! What a growing time for him and you all!