4.27.2008

Colorado Pictures

I had such a awesome visit with the Grandkids! I have missed seeing them so much! It was a fun 3 days. We went to church, went to the Cheyene Mountain Zoo, I had their pictures taken at JC Penney, went to McDonalds, ate at Red Lobster, and played in the park. They kept me busy for sure!



Gracie is such a good big sister, Gavin is getting so tall.


Garen is such a happy boy, I cannot believe he is walking allover!



Here we are getting ready for our zoo adventure!



Gracie and I love the giraffe's! It was neat to pet them and give them crackers!


They have a avairy, and the cockatiels and parakeets can land on you, this one liked Gracie!

Gavin liked the wallabys!

Aww, the elephants were playing thy were so loud...must have been the cool day!

4 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Your grandchildren are very cute. The Zoo looks very fun. I am glad you got to go.

Mel said...

awwww! Such cute pics of your darling grandkids. How fun for you to be able to spend time with them. Thanks for sharing!

Sassy said...

Being a grandma is THE BEST!!! How are you doing with two boys gone? Mother's Day is sooo soon!!! Yeah!

Dena said...

What great pictures!! Your grandchilder are darling! It looks like you all had a great time. The letters from your missionaries are awesome. Sounds like Colten is doing great.