4.09.2008

I've been tagged!

MIDDLE NAME Ellen


Mel tagged me with this one.



1) You must post the rules on your post before you answer questions.
2) You need to list one fact about yourself using each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name use your maiden name instead.
3) When you are finished with your answers, you tag one person for each letter of your name.

E ~ Emotional, I am so dang emotional these days!
L~ Love being a Wife, Mom, and Grandma!
L ~ Lady Bugs, I love finding lady bugs, I love them crawling on my arms!
E ~ Ellen, Iwas named after my Grandma Thomas, it was her middle name too!
N ~ Nest, We have no more childern at home, making us empty nesters after 28 years.

I tag . . . Kayola, Debbie, Tawni, Sarah and Barbara

1 comments:

Sassy said...

I'm on it, thanks for the tag my friend. I will be using my maiden name because I have no middle name, nothing fit with Kayola I guess.