4.06.2008

The new Mr. & Mrs. Justin Wells

On Friday, March 28th our nephew Justin Wells married his sweetheart Lorin Payne in the Mesa Arizona Temple, so exciting. Justin is our first nephew to be married in the temple. Justin and Lorin met while in High School, Justin returned this past August from the Florida, Orlando (spanish) Mission. They picked up where they left off, and I guess the rest is history... It was great to be with them in the temple, help with the luncheon, come home take a nap, and back to the reception. Congrats Justin and Lorin, we love you!

..........................................................................................................................................................................

On March 27th, our sweet neice Shannon turned 14. Where again may I ask...."where does time go?" I can so remember her being born, with her dark brown hair, and the cutest round face. She is the princess of the family, with 2 older brothers. She competes in Jr. Olympic ice skating, and she is awesome. Shannon always has a smile, and I love just talking to her. Hum, will have to check into some skating pictures for my blog.


Hope you had a "Happy Birthday"!

1 comments:

Lisa Payne said...

haha! you may or may not remember me kim...I'm the wife of Lorin's brother...I think it's so funny that you know Leigh and Robert Root!...Robert's my brother! the world is so small!